• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

cm450a

1. Maraakate

Repro torque converter cover gaskets, gauge of interest?

We have an on-going thread here with a forum member trying to locate those critical torque converter cover gaskets. Right now there is one with the insane price of $150. With that said, I did some research and found who manufacturers the gasket kit for 4-into-1. I've reached out to them about...
  2. Maraakate

Hondamatic CB400A/CM400A/CM450A 'Community' Ignition Test Kit!

Hello to all VHT Members, I've setup a community test kit for diagnosing ignition/no-spark/bad performance conditions. Swapping your parts with the ones out of the kit can help you diagnose if you need a stator, CDI, or coil. The kit includes: Prototype CDI Known-good Ignition Coil with new...
  3. Maraakate

Brand new CDI for Hondamatic CB400A/CM400A/CM450A

Hello, I've been working on reverse engineering the Hondamatic CDI for the CB400A, CM400A, CM450A bikes. It's now been successfully road tested for more than 3000+ miles in stop and go traffic, and highway. Over 20 sold. Here is a video of the prototype running on my 79 CM400A: CURRENT...
Back
Top Bottom